Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

Cape Town Property Attorney

A property attorney is formally called a conveyancer. An attorney must write additional exams and be admitted by the High Court of South Africa to practice as a property attorney/conveyancer. A property attorney deals with the transfer of immovable property from one person to the next. Unless you work in a field that deals with property, such as real estate, bonds or if you are a property investor, you will not often deal with a Cape Town property attorney. The transfer of property is a complex process and can only be concluded by a property attorney. A property attorney, or conveyancer, is a specialist in the field of property transference. Buying property is commonly the most expensive purchase you’ll make and should therefore be dealt with by a specialist. A property attorney also handles other areas of property law. if you lose your Deed, for instance, you will need to get a new Title Deed, which must be applied for by a property attorney.

Get Legal Help Now!

Immediate Action Request

Use this form to request a call back or an email within 1 working hour from our office.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.

Clients. is a national network of websites connecting clients with the most suitable lawyer or attorney for their needs. We offer a guaranteed response time within 1 working hour to legitimate requests for legal support and services. See more below.


Lawyers and Law Firms.

Want to join our network and get more Clients?   CLICK HERE


Get legal help now!

Book an E-Consult Online